Opportunity for retired central govt. pensioners to be picked up as inspecting officers examinations to be conducted by staff selection commission, Chennai.(Click the link below to view)
Monday, July 31, 2017
Implementation of Governments decisions on the recommendations of the 7th Pay Commission-Revision of pension of pre-2016 pensioners/family pensioners etc - procedural actions for revision. (Click the link below to view)
Saturday, July 29, 2017
Availability of option for fixation of pay on promotion from the Date of Next Increment (DNI) in the lower post and method of fixation of pay from DNI, if opted for, in context of CCS (RP) Rules, 2016-regarding.(Click the link below to view)
Revision of rates of Allowances - extension of Government decisions on the recommendations the 7th CPC in respect of employees of Quasi-Government Organizations, Autonomous Organizations, statutory bodies set-up by and funded/controlled by Central Govt. .(Click the link below to view)
Thursday, July 27, 2017
AMENDMENT TO THE RULE 170(i) OF GENERAL FINANCIAL RULES (GFR), 2017(Click the link below to view)
AMENDMENT TO THE RULE 152 OF GENERAL FINANCIAL RULES (GFR), 2017(Click the link below to view)
REVISION OF INCOME LIMIT FOR DEPENDENCY FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROVIDING CGHS COVERAGE TO FAMILY MEMBERS OF CGHS COVERED EMPLOYEES SUBSEQUENT TO IMPLEMENTATION OF SEVENTH CENTRAL PAYCOMMISSION (Click the link below to view)
Implementation of 7th CPC recommendations on Allowances - Special Compensatory Allowances subsumed under Tough Location Allowance-I, II and III
(Click the link below to view)
Wednesday, July 26, 2017
Monday, July 24, 2017
ONLINE APPOINTMENT SYSTEM
FOR CGHS BENEFICIARIES
F. No. 44/ 22 /2014/MCTC/CGHS/2211-44
Directorate General of CGHS, MOHF
Monitoring, Computerization & Training Cell,
CGHS Wellness Center Building, 15th Floor,
Kalibari, New Delhi-110001
Sub: Online Appointment System for CGHS beneficiaries
For the convenience of CGHS beneficiaries and with an objective of reducing the waiting time at the Wellness Centers, CGHS is pleased to announce a new initiative of booking online appointments. Existing beneficiaries can now book an appointment for Medical Officer or, Specialist consultation online. The steps involved in booking an appointment online are given below
Online Appointment by Beneficiary himself
1 Visit the website cghs.nic.in
2 Click on the option “Book Appointment” available on RHS of the screen
3 Enter beneficiary ID and click on “Generate OTP".
4 An OTP (One Time Password) will be sent on registered mobile no. of the beneficiary or to the main card holder’s mobile if that is the only registered number.
5 Enter OTP and click on "Proceed".
6 Beneficiary details are displayed on screen. Click on “Proceed” button if the details displayed on screen are correct otherwise click on “NOT YOU”. In that case login again and proceed as above.
7 Select Specialty, Dispensary, Doctor as per your choice and click on “Proceed” button. A beneficiary can select a GDMO (General Duty Medical Officer) or a Specialist of any of the CGHS wellness centre for appointment.
8 A calendar is displayed to choose a date that has the availability of appointment for the selected doctor. Select date for appointment.
9 On selecting date, top of the screen shows the slot timings and the appointments available. A beneficiary can choose the desired slot.
10 Click on “Proceed to Book Appointment”. One can go back and make changes by using the ‘Change the Specialty’ button.
11 On clicking the button “Proceed to Book Appointment", beneficiary details and the appointment details are displayed on the screen for confirmation.
12 Click on the option “Confirm to Book Appointment”, Confirmation status page is displayed. One can print the confirmation slip, or book another appointment. System would also send an SMS to registered mobile number.
13 Appointment for the GDMO can be taken within 72 hours of date of appointment whereas appointment for the Specialist can be taken within 1 month of date of appointment. Online appointment cannot be made for th e same day/date. (This window period may change depending upon the decisions taken from time to time)
14 If a self registered patient arrives at the indicative time slot and by that time his “Q" number has already passed, he will be called as very next patient, barring emergencies. However, if the indicative time slot has passed beyond half an hour then he will have to get fresh registration from WC registration counter.
15 If patient fails to turn up on appointed time thrice in a row the facility for him may be blocked for a month.
For walk in patients who directly visit the center without a prion self booked appointment, the facility of online registration at the registration counter of Wellness Center is available.
The introduction of this facility may be given due publicity by all Wellness Center in-charges.
Dr. D.C. Joshi
1. A Ds of all cities/Zones
2. ADD DDG (HQ), CGHS, Nirman Bhawan , New Delhi
3. AD MSD Udyan Marg, New Delhi.
4. PPS to Secretary, HFW Nirman Bhawan , New Delhi
5. PPS to AS&DG,CGHS, Nirman Bhawan , New Delhi
6. PS to Director CGHS Nirman Bhawan New Delhi.
7. PS to AD (HQ) CGHS, RK Puram Sec-12, New Delhi
Wednesday, July 19, 2017
Resolution - accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the GPF and other similar funds - 2017, w.e.f. 1st July, 2017 to 30th September, 2017 (Click the link below to view)
Island Special Duty Allowance - Implementation of 7th CPC recommendations(Click the link below to view)
Special Duty Allowance - Implementation of 7th CPC recommendations (Click the link below to view)
Tuesday, July 18, 2017
EXTENSION OF TIME LIMIT FOR FORWARDING OF 7th CPC-RELATED ANOMALIES BY THE STAFF-SIDE, NC(JCM) AND FOR THEIR DISPOSAL BY THE NATIONAL ANOMALY COMMITTEE - REGARDING.(Click the link below to view)HTTP://DOCUMENT.CCIS.NIC.IN/WRITEREADDATA/CIRCULARPORTAL/D2/D02EST/11_2_2016-JCA-17072017.PDF
HARD AREA ALLOWANCE - IMPLEMENTATION OF 7th CPC RECOMMENDATIONS (Click the link below to view)
SPLIT DUTY ALLOWANCE - IMPLEMENTATION OF 7th CPC RECOMMENDATIONS (Click the link below to view)
CYCLE (MAINTENANCE) ALLOWANCE-IMPLEMENTATION OF 7th CPC RECOMMENDATIONS (Click the link below to view)
Friday, July 14, 2017
MINISTRY OF FINANCE 13.07.2017:1601 IST
No GST on Annual subscription/fees charged as lodging/boarding charges by educational institutions from its students for hostel accommodation; Services provided by an educational institution to students, faculty and staff are fully exempt from GST.
There are some reports that GST@18% will be levied on annual subscription/fees charged for lodging in hostels. This is not true. There is no change in tax liability relating to education and related services in the GST era, except reduction in tax rate on certain items of education.
It may be mentioned that services provided by an educational institution to students, faculty and staff are fully exempt. Educational institution has been defined as an institution imparting
(i) pre-school education and education up to higher secondary school or equivalent;
(ii) education as a part of a curriculum for obtaining a qualification recognised by any law for the time being in force;
(iii) education as a part of an approved vocational education course.
Thus, services of lodging/boarding in hostels provided by such educational institutions which are providing pre-school education and education up to higher secondary school or equivalent or education leading to a qualification recognised by law, are fully exempt from GST.
Annual subscription/fees charged as lodging/boarding charges by such educational institutions from its students for hostel accommodation shall not attract GST.
(Release ID: 167387)
MODIFIED ASSURED CAREER PROGRESSION SCHEME FOR THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES: CLARIFICATION-REGARDING (Click the link below to view)
ABOLITION OF SPECIAL COMPENSATORY (HILL AREA) ALLOWANCE - RECOMMENDATIONS PF SEVENTH CENTRAL PAY COMMISSION (Click the link below to view)
TRAVELLING ALLOWANCE RULES - IMPLEMENTATION OF THE SEVENTH CENTRAL PAY COMMISSION (Click the link below to view) http://doe.gov.in/sites/default/files/TA%20English_0.pdf
Thursday, July 13, 2017
Wednesday, July 12, 2017
No. Confdn/Sectt/2016-19 Date : 03-07-2017
NOTICE FOR THE NATIONAL SECRETARIAT MEETING – 9th AUGUST 2017 – BENGALURU
As already informed to all concerned, the National Secretariat meeting of the Confederation of Central Govt Employees & Workers will be held at Income Tax Office (ITEF Office), BENGALURU on 9th August 2017 (09-08-2017 – Wednesday). The meeting will commence at 10-30 am and continue till close. All National Secretariat Members (CHQ office bearers) are requested to attend the meeting without fail.
The following shall be the agenda of the meeting.
1. 7th CPC related issues – Review of agitational programmes organized by Confederation and the present position of various demands raised in the Charter of Demands – Future course of action.
2. 2017 June 10th National Convention of Central & State Govt Employees (Confederation & AISGEF) on ‘NPS & Outsourcing’ – Review and implementation of the decisions taken by the National Convention.
3. Asia-Pacific Regional meeting and World Secretariat meeting of Trade Union International (TUI) – Public services to be held at Thiruvananthapuram on 11th & 12th September 2017.
4. National Convention of Central Trade Unions (CTUs) and independent Federations to be held at New Delhi on 8th August 2017 – Implementation of decisions taken thereof.
5. All India Women’s Trade Union camp – 2017 of Confederation – Finalization of venue & dates.
6. Non-implementation of revision of Pay & Pension of Autonomous Body Employees and Pensioners – Possibility of organizing a joint meeting of all Autonomous body employees organizations and Pensioners organizations for deciding future course of action.
7. Problems of the affiliated organizations of Confederation.
8. Financial review.
9. Any other items with the permission of the Chair.
Mob&whatsapp : 09447068125E-mail : mkrishnan email@example.com
Copy to :-
1) All National Secretariat Members (CHQ office bearers)
PAYMENT ON ACCOUNT OF DISCONTINUED ALLOWANCES: 7thCPC REGARDING
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
New Delhi dated the 11th July, 2017.
Subject:- Payment on account of discontinued allowances – regarding.
The undersigned is directed to inform that the recommendations of the 7th CPC on allowances have been accepted by the Government with 34 modifications.
2. In this regard, attention is drawn to Para 8.2.5 of the Report of the 7th CPC wherein it has been mentioned that any allowance, not mentioned in the Report (and hence not reported to the Commission), shall cease to exist immediately. In case there is any demand or requirement for continuation of an existing allowance which has not been deliberated upon or covered in this report, it should be re-notified. by the Ministry concerned after obtaining due approval of Ministry of Finance and should be put in the public domain.
3. As the recommendations of the 7th CPC on allowances have come into effect from 1st July, 2017, disbursement of all existing allowances which have not been specifically recommended for continuation in terms of the Resolution dated 6th July, 2017 shall be discontinued from the salary of the month of July, 2017.
4. In view of the nature of the Allowances specific to Ministry of External Affairs, these allowances were not covered by the 7th Central Pay Commission, Hence this order will not be applicable to allowances specific to Ministry of External Affairs.
5. It shall be the responsibility of the Heads of the Department to ensure that no bills relating to disbursement in respect of such allowances is drawn by the Head of Office/Drawing Disbursing Officers under their purview/jurisdiction. Pay and Accounts Officers shall ensure that no payment is effected if any such bill relating to the disbursement of the discontinued allowances is submitted to them. If such bills are received, they should be returned to the DDO and intimation thereof shall also be given to the Head of the Department and the Chief Controller of Accounts.
(Annie George Mathew)
Joint Secretary to the Government of India
57th ANNIVERSARY OF 1960 STRIKE
Today is the 57th anniversary of the Glorious Strike of the Central Government Employees which started on 11th July 1960 and continued for 5 days on the basic demands of the workers.
That was their biggest strike in independent India till then, which shook the edifice of the Government. It was suppressed by all repressive measures putting thousands in jail, dismissal, termination etc. But the workers never surrendered.
The mighty one day Token Strike on 19th September 1968 reminded the Government that the workers can never be suppressed all the times.
On this day our Revolutionary salutes to all those comrades who sacrificed their lives at the altar of struggle and also who faced inhuman suppression and also the lakhs of workers who participated.
Red Salute to all those who showed through their action that the united struggle is the right path.