Friday, June 29, 2012
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
NATIONAL ANOMALY COMMITTEE MEETING
The Official Side of National Council JCM has come forward to convene the ‘National Anomaly Committee’ on 17.07.2012 just nine days before the March to Parliament Rally by the Confederation of CG Employees on our 14 Point Charter of Demands that includes convening of the National Anomaly Committee. This is due to the effect of our earlier Programme of Telegram Campaign as well as the preparations for the Parliament March.
The Meeting of the National Anomaly Committee will be held at 3.00 P.M. on 17th July, 2012 in the Committee Room No.119, North Block, New Delhi.
We see, the Government is compelled to convene the National Anomaly Committee Meeting due to the telegram campaign made by the Central Government Employees. The demand of the merger of the LDC & UDC likely to be discussed in the 17th July Anomaly Committee Meeting. Likewise, a successful March to Parliament on 26th July will definitely fetch the desired result as regards the charter of demands are concerned. All friends are requested to organize the26th July campaign in their Departments in its desired spirit.
The 14 points Charter of demands is given below:
1. Revise wages of CGEs with effect from 1.1.2011 and every five years thereafter by setting up the 7th CPC;
2. Merge DA with Pay for all purposes including pension with effect from 1.1.2011;
3. Remove restriction imposed on compassionate appointment and end the discrimination on compassionate appointments between the Railway workers and other CGEs)
4. Revive the Joint Consultative machinery. Convene the meeting of the Departmental Councils in all Ministries/Departments. Settle the anomalies raised in the national anomaly committee as also in the Departmental Anomaly Committees. Remove the MACP Anomalies. Convene the National Council meetings as specified in the JCM Constitution. Grant recognition to all Associations/Federations, which have complied with all the formalities stipulated in the CCS(RSA) Rules.
5. Fill up all vacant posts and create posts on functional requirements
6. Stop downsizing, outsourcing, contractorisation, coporatisation and privatization of Governmental functions;
7. Stop price rise; strengthen the PDS.
8. (a) Regularize the daily rated workers, contingent and casual workers and bring in a permanent scheme of regularization.
(b) Promote all eligible GDS of Postal Department against 50% Postmen vacancies and 100% MTS vacancies without resorting to direct recruitment from the open market. Raise the bonus ceiling of GDS employees on par with other workers in the country.
9. Stop the move to introduce the productivity linked wage system; Performance related pay; introduce PLB to in all Departments; remove the ceiling of emoluments for bonus computation.
10. Revise the OTA and Night duty allowance and clothing rates of uniforms
11. Implement all arbitration awards
12. Vacate all Trade Union victimizations.
13. Make the right to strike a legal right and stop curtailment of T.U. rights
14. Scrap the New Pension Scheme and extend the statutory defined benefit pension to all Central Govt. employees irrespective of the date of recruitment.
Monday, June 11, 2012
Pay Commission in every five years, Minimum Pay Rs. 10000, immediate clearance of anomaly items, with 11 other demands. To achieve these demands, Confederation of Central Government Employees & Workers has decided to organize a march to Parliament on 26th July 2012 with 50000 participation. All Units are requested to send at least one person from every unit. Also, all readers are requested to popularize the programme in their respective Departments/Organization. Remember! The achievement of these demands will depend on the mass participation of the employees on the march. Hurry up! Organize the employees for 26th July March to Parliament!
TKR Pillai, GS